Monday, September 22, 2014

Challenge Reminder #19- Besties with a Pet


Close-ups:


The current challenge on this My Bestie International Blog is Besties with a pet.
This is definitely a challenge I just had to make a card for.
There are so many lovely My Bestie stamps with a pet and you can still 
enter the challenge :).

Of all the pet stamps, I can hardly resist cat stamps and I love this cute one.
She is so lovely with her little bow on her head :).
Click here for the direct orderlink. 
I used copics for colouring and tried to give the cute cat a fluffy and furry look.
I used Prima Marketing papers for my card.
I get a lot of questions from people asking me if I use a sewing machine
for the stitching on my cards and I want to let them know that
every piece of paper is stitched by hand.
I hope you like my inspiration for you.
Lots of hugs,
Marion

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, Thanks for sharing this link Bonnie! These hand stitched cards deserve some lime light, so stunning! woot! xoxo Jen LOVE!

    ReplyDelete